The university has disability services as well, so be sure to inquire about them if needed. Moreover, when any student is looking for some counseling or other types of support, Adult (re-entering) student services, Campus Ministries/Chaplain, Career Counseling, Employment Service, Financial Aid Counseling, Freshman Orientation Program, Health Services, Personal Counseling and Placement Service can help. An instance of this, the university has a Accelerated Program, Cross-Registration, Double Major, Honors Program, Independent Study, Internships, Student-Designed Major, Study Abroad, Teacher Certification, United Nations Semester, Visiting/Exchange Student Program, Washington Semester and Weekend College. Mount St. Mary’s College is unique in its study options. There’s never a reason to feel alone in your studies either, since there are academic support services like Learning Center, Pre-Admission Summer Program, Reduced Course Load, Remedial Instruction, Study Skills Assistance, Tutoring and Writing Center.
The following are the types of degrees and majors offered at Mount St. Mary’s College.
- Health and Clinical Sciences:
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technology, Health System Administration, Nursing (RN), Occupational Therapy Assistance, Physical Therapy Assistance, Predentistry, Premedicine, Preveterinary Medicine
- Foreign Language and Literature:
- French, Spanish
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences:
- Biochemistry, Biology
- Social Sciences:
- Political Science/Government, Social Sciences – General, Sociology
- Popular majors:
- seventy-five percent health professions, twenty-two percent liberal arts, five percent business per marketing, twenty-eight percent health professions, twenty percent social sciences, thirteen percent business per marketing, eight percent english, eight percent liberal arts, eight percent psychology, seven percent biology, five percent education
- English Language and Literature:
- Business, Management, & Marketing:
- Accounting, Business – General, Business Administration/Management, International Business, Office Clerical Services, Travel/Tourism Management
- History – General
- Psychology – General
- Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Junior High Education, Secondary Education, Teacher Assistance
- Philosphy and Religion:
- Philosophy, Religion/Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences:
- School of Visual and Performing Arts:
- Fine/Studio Arts, Music – General, Music – General Performance, Music Theory/Composition
- Applied Mathematics, Mathematics – General
Are you an international student? The Fall application deadline for international students is the 1st of June. In addition, for international students, the application fee is 40. The cost per credit hour (overall) was $840 Cost & Savings Calculator Financial Aid International students eligible for need-based aid last fall.
Most Popular Fields of Study
This school did not report their application fee. Transfer students are not ignored, alternatively did not report the exact number of transfer students. Admission policy is currently Percent applicants admitted: 85%. Remember that this can change at any time.
The regular application is due the 15th of February. SAT and ACT score reports are due the 1st of July and In the same way, if you wish to apply with priority status make sure you application is in by the 1st of December. Will you make it in time? Make sure to know when all the due dates and deadlines take place. Transfer students must apply no later than the Rolling admission, with priority applications due on the 15th of April. the SAT subject section score due date was not reported. For all student applicants, the Fall application deadline is the 1st of June. For priority students, financial aid applications are due no later than the 1st of March. It is also very important to submit financial aid applications as quickly as possible, make sure to check with the university about the specific date for this year.
Financial aid forms are FAFSA and Institution’s own financial aid form. Financial aid for students is readily accessible at this school. In the same way, need based financial aid distribution is determined through Academics, Art, Music/Drama, Alumni Affiliation and Leadership. If you are not a need based student, non-need distribution for financial aid is determined by Academics, Art, Music/Drama, Alumni Affiliation and Leadership. Financial aid distribution is at seventy-seven percent scholarships per grants and twenty-three percent loans per jobs.
Student Financial Aid Details
The school’s size is approximately one thousand, nine hundred and seventy-one degree-seeking undergrads, four hundred and five first-time degree-seeking freshmen and five hundred graduate enrollment. In addition, the student body consists of ninety-three percent in-state students, seven percent out-of-state students, eight percent part-time students, ninety-seven percent women, three percent men, thirty-six percent had h.s. gpa of 3.75 and higher, seventeen percent had h.s. gpa between 3.5 and 3.74, seventeen percent had h.s. gpa between 3.25 and 3.49, nineteen percent had h.s. gpa between 3.0 and 3.24, ten percent had h.s. gpa between 2.5 and 2.99 and one percent had h.s. gpa between 2.0 and 2.49. Mount St. Mary’s College offers Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees. The university is a Private, Liberal Arts College, Four-year, Roman Catholic Church, Women only, where 85 percent of the applicants were admitted, Regionally accredited, College Board member and Hispanic serving. Moreover, it is part of an Suburban setting, Very large city (over 500,000) and Residential campus.
Students should note the housing policies: First-Year Students Guaranteed On-Campus Housing, seventy-one percent of first-year students live in college housing, forty-nine percent of all undergraduates live in college housing, Women’s Housing, one-MAY deadline for housing deposit, one hundred dollars amount of housing deposit, and First-time first-year students allowed to have car. This school features the Suburban setting, Very large city (over 500,000) and Residential campus. In fact, the school is located 2 miles from Los Angeles.Additionally, the university has many unique facilites such as Doheny Mansion.
Student Enrollment Demographics
Student Graduation Demographics
The following sports can be found here:
- Women’s Intramural Basketball
- Women’s Intramural Cross_country
- Women’s Intramural Track_and_field
- Women’s Intramural Volleyball