St. Paul College is unique in its study options. Specifically, the university has a Distance Learning, ESL and Internships. There’s never a reason to feel alone in your studies either, since there are academic support services like Learning Center, Reduced Course Load, Remedial Instruction and Tutoring. Again, when any student is looking for some counseling or other types of support, Adult (re-entering) student services, Career Counseling, Employment Service, Financial Aid Counseling, Freshman Orientation Program, On-Campus Daycare, Personal Counseling, Placement Service and Veterans Counselor can help. Students with disabilities are not left alone with programs such as Comprehensive Learning Disability Services, Services/Facilities For Hearing Impaired, Services/Facilities For Speech Or Communications Disorders, Services/Facilities For Visually Impaired, Wheelchair Accessibility, 600 work stations, available in: libraries, computer centers, Email Accounts Provided to All Students, Online Course Registration for Freshmen, Computer Helpline Available, Wireless Network, Offers distance learning courses or programs (online or partially online): Yes, During Normal Term Periods, Percent of courses taught as online courses: 15%, Percent of courses taught as blended (online and offline): 25% and Percent of courses taught face-to-face: 60%.
The following are the types of degrees and majors offered at St. Paul College.
- Foreign Language and Literature:
- Sign Language Interpretation
- Popular majors:
- thirty percent foreign languages and literature, twenty percent health professions, twelve percent family and consumer sciences, ten percent business per marketing, ten percent liberal arts, eight percent computer and information sciences, five percent engineering, five percent personal and miscellaneous services
- Business, Management, & Marketing:
- Accounting, Accounting Technology, Administrative/Secretarial Services, Business – General, Entrepreneurial Studies, Human Resources Management, Information Processing/Data Entry, International Business, International Marketing, Logistics/Materials Management, Management Information Systems, Office Clerical Services, Office Management
- Personal and Culinary Services:
- Aesthetics/Skin Care, Baking/Pastry Arts, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts/Chef Training, Food Prep/Professional Cooking, Manicure/Nails
- Computer Science:
- Computer Programming – General, Computer Programming – Specific Applications, Computer Programming – Vendor/Product Certification, Computer Science, Web/Multimedia Design, Web/Multimedia Management
- Health and Clinical Sciences:
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technology, Massage Therapy, Medical Insurance Coding, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Reception, Medical Transcription, Nursing – Practical, Nursing Assistance, Respiratory Therapy, Ward Clerk