Antonelli College – Cincinnati offers certificate and associate degrees in several practical fields of study, which can lead to great careers upon graduation. Programs typically take about two years to complete, with four 10-week academic terms each year.
The Cincinnati campus contains a school of Art and Design where students can earn a degree in either Graphic Design or Photography. The Business and IT school hosts the Hospitality Management, Marketing and Social Media Management, and Information Technology programs. The Health and Well Being school has degrees for Medical Nursing, Medical Billing and Coding, and Practical Nursing.
Online learning is an option for students who cannot make it to a traditional classroom. Not all courses are offered online, since some programs require attendance in a lab. However, students can earn online degrees in the following:
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Paralegal Studies
- Marketing and Social Media Management
- Information Technology
- Sales Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
Most Popular Fields of Study
All students who are high school graduates or hold a GED are eligible to apply for admission. To apply, prospective students must set up an interview with Admissions and complete an application.
Students wishing to study graphic design must submit a portfolio containing a minimum of four original pieces of work and pass a review before being accepted.
There are five core financial aid options available on this campus: grants and scholarships, loans, work-study programs, institutional plans, and alternative programs.
- Grants and scholarships are financial aid options that do not have to be repaid. Options in this category include Federal Pell Grants and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG). The State of Ohio Instructional Grant and State of Ohio College Opportunity Grant are two options only offered at Antonelli’s Cincinnati campus.
- Loans must be repaid. These include the Federal Family Educational Loan Program (FFELP) and the Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS).
- Work-Study programs give students the opportunity to find employment with the assistance of the colleges placement office to help pay for educational expenses.
- Institutional Payment Plans are interest-free payment plans offered.
- Alternative financial aid programs include the Trade Adjustment Act, GI Bill, Job Training Partnership Act benefit, and Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Three institutional scholarships are available for students who qualify and complete the requirements:
- Essay Scholarship
- Perfect Attendance Scholarship
- Community Scholarship
Student Financial Aid Details
The college serves a wide range of students who seek career-focused classes, smaller class sizes, and the opportunity to achieve occupational associate degrees. Student life can be very rewarding and some activities include community service projects, choir, a craft club, a literary club, a writing club, and a variety of student organizations. Student activities and student clubs/organizations may vary by each campus. Check with Admissions for a complete listing.
The Cincinnati campus is set in downtown across from the Arnoff Performing Arts Center. Students attending this campus have easy access to Cincinnatis sporting events, performing arts, nightlife, and restaurants.
Student Enrollment Demographics
Additional School Information
Students who are admitted have the option of testing out of certain entry level classes for free and can try to opt out of other more advanced classes if they feel they are proficient enough to do so by paying the required testing fee. If successful, this will allow students to complete their degrees faster and start a career in their chosen field.
Justine Ventimiglia graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Michigan – Dearborn. Currently residing in a 1950’s modest ranch in Metro Detroit, she enjoys researching and writing about Mid Century Modern furniture and decor as she works on restoring her home and documenting the process.