There’s never a reason to feel alone in your studies either, since there are academic support services like Extensive Undergraduate Evening or Early Morning Classes, Learning Center, Reduced Course Load, Remedial Instruction, Study Skills Assistance, Tutoring and Writing Center. For one thing, the university has a Cross-Registration, Distance Learning, Double Major, Dual Enrollment of High School Students, ESL, Honors Program, Independent Study, Internships, ROTC, Air Force, ROTC, Army, Student-Designed Major, Study Abroad and Teacher Certification. The university has disability services as well, so be sure to inquire about them if needed. University of Texas at Arlington is unique in its study options. Again, when any student is looking for some counseling or other types of support, Alcohol/Substance Abuse Counseling, Campus Ministries/Chaplain, Career Counseling, Economically Disadvantaged Student Services, Employment Service, Financial Aid Counseling, Freshman Orientation Program, Health Services, Legal Services, Minority Student Services, On-Campus Daycare, Personal Counseling, Placement Service and Veterans Counselor can help.
The following are the types of degrees and majors offered at University of Texas at Arlington.
- School of Visual and Performing Arts:
- Art – General, Art History/Criticism/Conservation, Drama/Theater Arts, Fine/Studio Arts, Music – General
- Communications & Journalism:
- Advertising, Digital Communications/Multimedia, Journalism, Public Relations, Radio/Television
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences:
- Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology
- Psychology – General
- Popular majors:
- twenty-eight percent business per marketing, nine percent engineering, nine percent health professions, nine percent interdisciplinary studies, seven percent biology, six percent communications per journalism
- Physical Sciences:
- Chemistry, Geology, Physics
- Parks, Recreation, and Fitness:
- Health/Physical Fitness
- Health and Clinical Sciences:
- Athletic Training/Sports Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Science, Nursing (RN)
- Foreign Language and Literature:
- Classics, Foreign Language & Literature – General, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Security and Protective Services:
- Criminal Justice Studies
- Public Administration and Service:
- Social Work
- History – General
- Business, Management, & Marketing:
- Accounting, Banking/Financial Services, Business Administration/Management, Business/Managerial Economics, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing Management, Real Estate
- Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- English Language and Literature:
- English, English Language & Literature – General, Speech/Rhetorical Studies
- Social Sciences:
- Anthropology, Economics, Political Science/Government, Sociology
- Mathematics – General
- Philosphy and Religion:
Other additional expenses amounted to $130 Costs per credit hour $406 Cost & Savings Calculator Financial Aid International students eligible for need-based aid. Otherwise, for non-international students, tutition fees are $13,843 Room & Board (on-campus) $6,628 Additional estimated expenses $130 Costs per credit hour $406 Cost & Savings Calculator Financial Aid International students eligible for need-based aid. Are you an international student? The Fall application deadline for international students is the 1st of May. The cost per credit hour (overall) was $406 Cost & Savings Calculator Financial Aid International students eligible for need-based aid last fall. In addition, for international students, the application fee is 50.
Most Popular Fields of Study
Admission policy is currently Percent applicants admitted: 74%. Remember that this can change at any time. Transfer student are not ignored. An instance of this, there were five thousand, five hundred and sixty-four total number of transfer students who applied and five thousand, three hundred and thirty-seven total number of transfer students who were admitted. This school requires an application fee consisting of thirty-five dollars regular application fee, fifty dollars out-of-state application fee, thirty-five dollars online application fee and point zero .
Similarly, if you wish to apply with priority status make sure you application is in by the 1st of June. The regular application due date was not reported. It is also very important to submit financial aid applications as quickly as possible, make sure to check with the university about the specific date for this year. For priority students, financial aid applications are due no later than the 15th of May. SAT and ACT score reports are due the 1st of June and Will you make it in time? Make sure to know when all the due dates and deadlines take place. For all student applicants, the Fall application deadline is the 1st of May. the SAT subject section score due date was not reported.
If you are not a need based student, non-need distribution for financial aid is determined by Academics, Art, Athletics, Leadership, Music/Drama and ROTC. Financial aid forms are FAFSA. Likewise, need based financial aid distribution is determined through Academics, Athletics and State/District Residency. Financial aid distribution is at thirty-eight percent scholarships per grants and sixty-two percent loans per jobs. Financial aid for students is readily accessible at this school.
Student Financial Aid Details
The university is a Public, University, Four-year, Coed, where 74 percent of the applicants were admitted, Regionally accredited and College Board member. The school’s size is approximately nineteen thousand, two hundred and twenty-two degree-seeking undergrads, one thousand, eight hundred and thirty-five first-time degree-seeking freshmen and five thousand, seven hundred and eighty-three graduate enrollment. University of Texas at Arlington offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees. Again, it is part of an Urban setting and Large city (250,000 – 499,999). Additionally, the student body consists of ninety-eight percent in-state students, two percent out-of-state students, three percent part-time students, fifty-two percent women, forty-eight percent men, one percent american indian per alaskan native, fifteen percent asian per pacific islander, sixteen percent black per non-hispanic, nineteen percent hispanic, forty-five percent white per non-hispanic, two percent non-resident alien, three percent race per ethnicity unreported, twenty percent in top 10th of graduating class, sixty percent in top quarter of graduating class and eighty-nine percent in top half of graduating class.
Again, the university has many unique facilites such as library special collections, robotics center, observatory, planetarium, maps collection, minority cultures collection, cartographic history library, library of Texana and Mexican War material. This school features the Urban setting and Large city (250,000 – 499,999). Indeed, the school is located 15 miles from Dallas and Fort Worth.
Student Enrollment Demographics
Student Graduation Demographics
The following sports can be found here:
The Mavericks are a member of NCAA.
- Men’s NCAA Division I, Men’s Intercollegiate and Men’s Scholarship Baseball
- Men’s NCAA Division I, Women’s NCAA Division I, Men’s Intercollegiate, Women’s Intercollegiate, Men’s Intramural, Women’s Intramural, Men’s Scholarship and Women’s Scholarship Basketball
- Men’s NCAA Division I, Women’s NCAA Division I, Men’s Intercollegiate, Women’s Intercollegiate, Men’s Scholarship and Women’s Scholarship Cross_country
- Men’s NCAA Division I, Men’s Intercollegiate, Men’s Intramural, Women’s Intramural and Men’s Scholarship Golf
- Men’s Intramural and Women’s Intramural Racquetball
- Men’s Intramural, Women’s Intramural, Men’s Club and Women’s Club Soccer
- Women’s NCAA Division I, Women’s Intercollegiate, Men’s Intramural, Women’s Intramural and Women’s Scholarship Softball
- Men’s Intramural and Women’s Intramural Table_tennis
- Men’s Intramural and Women’s Intramural Track_and_field
- Men’s NCAA Division I and Women’s NCAA Division I Track_indoor
- Men’s NCAA Division I and Women’s NCAA Division I Track_outdoor
- Women’s NCAA Division I, Women’s Intercollegiate, Men’s Intramural, Women’s Intramural, Men’s Club, Women’s Club and Women’s Scholarship Volleyball