Copiah-Lincoln Community College is a two-year public community college in Mississippi that serves the residents of Franklin, Lawrence, Simpson, Copiah, Jefferson, Adams, and Lincoln counties. Its history dates back to 1915, when Copiah-Lincoln Agricultural High School was created by joint efforts between Lincoln and Copiah counties. Residents eventually felt the need for education beyond the 12th grade, which led to the establishment of a junior college in the summer of 1928. Gradually, more counties added their support of the college and as enrollment increased, more campuses and centers were added. In 1988, the school was given its current name with the approval of the Board of Trustees.
The main campus is located in Wesson, Mississippi with additional campuses at Natchez and Mendenhall. Accreditation is granted by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for awarding associate degrees.