Southeast Community College: Lincoln Campus is unique in its study options. That is, the university has a Distance Learning, Dual Enrollment of High School Students, Independent Study, Internships, Liberal Arts/Career Combination and Weekend College. The university has disability services as well, so be sure to inquire about them if needed. There’s never a reason to feel alone in your studies either, since there are academic support services like Extensive Undergraduate Evening or Early Morning Classes, Learning Center, Remedial Instruction, Study Skills Assistance, Tutoring and Writing Center. Moreover, when any student is looking for some counseling or other types of support, Career Counseling, Employment Service, Freshman Orientation Program, On-Campus Daycare, Personal Counseling, Placement Service and Veterans Counselor can help.
The following are the types of degrees and majors offered at Southeast Community College: Lincoln Campus.
- Health and Clinical Sciences:
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technology, Dental Assistance, Health Services – General, Medical Assistance, Medical Radiologic Technology, Nursing (RN), Nursing – Practical, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology
- Business, Management, & Marketing:
- Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Marketing Management, Office Clerical Services, Purchasing/Procurement/Contracts
- Personal and Culinary Services:
- Culinary Arts/Related Services
- Security and Protective Services:
- Fire Protection/Safety Technology
- Computer Science:
- Information Sciences/Systems