The Ohio State University system was established in 1870; the Columbus campus was created in the same year. In 1925 the Ohio State University College of Dentistry moved to Columbus after its beginning as part of Ohio Medical University in 1890. Ohio Medical University joined the Starling Medical College in 1906 and became a component of Ohio State in 1914. The College of Dentistry is located in the Health Sciences Center, which also includes the College of Medicine and Biological Sciences and School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences. This school is one of the largest public dental schools offered in the United Sates. This school represents all major dental specialties which gives it students plenty of options.