Oakland Community College (OCC) is a two-year college located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. It was founded in 1965. The largest community college in Michigan, the college provides services to a huge area of the state—900 square miles containing 28 public school districts and 82 high schools. There are more than 77,000 students at OCC. The college serves the needs of the wider community in diverse ways, including continuing education, business consultancy, and service projects.
There are 5 branch campuses in Metro Detroit:
• Auburn Hills Campus in Auburn Hills
• Highland Lakes Campus in Waterford
• Orchard Ridge Campus in Farmington Hills
• Royal Oak Campus in Royal Oak
• Southfield Campus in Southfield
Two standalone administration buildings are also in the area—The Pontiac Center in Pontiac and the District Office Bee Administration Center in Bloomfield Hills.